TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WWW.SEVENSHOP.PL INTERNET SHOP
These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at www.sevenshop.pl
The WWW.SEVENSHOP.PL online store cares for the rights of consumers. The consumer may not waive the rights conferred on him by the Act on Consumer Rights. The provisions of the contracts less favorable to the consumer than the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act are invalid, and in their place the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act apply. Therefore, the provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any consumer rights conferred on them by mandatory provisions of law, and any possible doubts should be explained for the benefit of the consumer. In the event of any non-compliance with the provisions of these Regulations
with the above provisions, these provisions shall take precedence and shall be applied.
1. The Online Store available at www.sevenshop.pl is run by AFB Michał Tarczyński, headquarters address: ul. Mickiewicza 28, 37-700 Przemyśl, NIP: 7952038982, REGON: 650890217, e-mail address: email@example.com
2. The administrator of personal data processed in the Online Store in connection with
3. These Regulations are addressed both to consumers and entrepreneurs using the Online Store, unless a given provision of the Regulations provides otherwise and is addressed only to consumers or entrepreneurs.
4.1. CUSTOMER - a natural person with full legal capacity,
and in the cases provided for by generally applicable regulations, also a natural person with limited legal capacity; legal person; or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law recognizes as legal capacity; - who places orders as part of the online store.
4.2. SELLER- AFB Michał Tarczyński, registered office address: ul. Mickiewicza 28, 37-700 Przemyśl, NIP: 7952038982, REGON: 650890217, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.3. ORDER - Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form
and aimed directly at concluding a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
4.4. SALES CONTRACT - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
4.5. ELECTRONIC SERVICE - a service provided electronically by the Seller to the Customer via the Online Store.
4.6. PRODUCT - a movable item available in the Online Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
4.7. TERMS AND CONDITIONS - these terms and conditions of the Online Store.
4.8. ONLINE STORE - the SELLER's online store available at the Internet address: www.sevenshop.pl
4.9. REGISTRATION FORM - a form available in the Online Store that allows you to create an Account.
4.10. ORDER FORM - Electronic Service, interactive form available
in the Online Store, enabling the placement of an Order, in particular by adding Products to the electronic basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
4.11. WORKING DAY - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
4.12. ACCOUNT - Electronic Service, a collection of resources in the Seller's ICT system marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Customer,
in which the data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the online store are collected.
4.13. NEWSLETTER - Electronic Service, electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which allows all customers using it to automatically receive from the Seller cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about Products, news and promotions in the Online Store.
4.14. CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT, ACT - the Act of May 30, 2014.
on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended).
4.15. CIVIL CODE - the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended).
ELECTRONIC SERVICES IN THE ONLINE STORE
1. The following Electronic Services are available in the Online Store: Account, Order Form and Newsletter.
2. Account - using the Account is possible after completing two consecutive steps by the Customer - completing the Registration Form and clicking the "Register" field.
In the Registration Form, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the following data: name
and surname, e-mail address and password.
3. The Account Electronic Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Customer may, at any time and without giving a reason, delete the Account (resign from the Account) by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address:
ul. Mickiewicza 28, 37-700 Przemyśl
4. Order Form - the use of the Order Form begins when the Customer adds the first Product to the electronic basket in the Online Store. Placing an Order takes place after the Customer completes two consecutive steps - completing the Order Form and clicking the "Confirm purchase" field on the Online Store website - until then it is possible to modify the entered data (to do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website Online Store). In the Order Form, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the following data about the Customer: name and surname / company name, address (street, house / flat number, zip code, city, country), e-mail address, contact telephone number and data regarding the Sales Agreement: Product (s), quantity of the Product (s), place and method of delivery of the Product (s), method of payment. If you want to receive an invoice for the purchase, the Buyer, when filling in the data, provides the NIP and the details of his company. The Seller will not be able to issue an invoice if the Buyer does not provide the company's data (including NIP) at the time of placing the order. The Buyer will not be able to apply for an invoice from the Seller who registered the sale at the cash register and issued a receipt for the order (which does not contain the Buyer's NIP number).
5. The Electronic Service Order Form is provided free of charge and is of a one-off nature and ends when the Order is placed through it or when the Customer stops placing the Order through it.
6. Each of the customers of the www.sevenshop.pl online store has the option to consent to receive a free Newsletter. The newsletter is sent only to the Customers who ordered it by checking the appropriate box in the Registration Form,
in the Order Form or provided the e-mail address in the "Newsletter" tab visible on the Online Store website and agreed to receive commercial information to the e-mail address provided within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text, Journal U. of 2013, item 1422).
7. The Newsletter Electronic Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The customer has the option, at any time and without giving a reason, to unsubscribe from the Newsletter (resign from the Newsletter) by sending a relevant request to the Seller via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The Customer is obliged to use the Online Store in accordance with the law
and good manners, bearing in mind the respect for personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property of the Seller and third parties. The customer is obliged to enter data consistent with the facts. The customer is prohibited from delivering illegal content.
CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING A SALE AGREEMENT
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store.
2. The Product price shown on the Online Store website is given in Polish zlotys and includes taxes. The total price including taxes of the Product being the subject of the Order, as well as the delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), the Customer is informed on the Online Store website when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses the will to bind Contract of Sale.
3. The procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement in the Online Store using the Order Form:
The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order in the Online Store. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
4. Consolidating, securing and making the content of the concluded Sales Agreement available to the Customer takes place by making these Regulations available on the Online Store website and sending the Customer the e-mail message referred to in §3 point 3 of the Regulations. The content of the Sales Agreement is additionally recorded and secured in the IT system of the Seller's Online Store.
5. Orders can be placed by registered users and unregistered shoppers. Registration of the Customer Account of the online store www.sevenshop.pl is voluntary, free of charge and takes place by completing the form available on the Online Store website.
METHODS AND TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR THE PRODUCT
1. The Seller provides the Customer with the following payment methods under the Sales Agreement:
2. Electronic payments and card payments are made through Blue Media - the entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
In the case of electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment immediately. The customer has the right to choose the payment method in one of the following ways:
a) FAST INTERNET PAYMENT - use a convenient solution for making payments through Blue Media - the entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
- at the time of finalizing the order, select IMMEDIATE TRANSFER as the payment method,
- select your bank from the list, after redirecting to your bank's website, log in
and confirm payment,
- the payment is credited to the account within a few minutes after making the transfer,
- available payment methods on the site:
b) PAYMENT BY PAYMENT CARDS - the entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
- at the time of finalizing the order, choose this payment method
- in order to make a payment by card, you must provide the required information about the card, cardholder and authorize the transaction with the CVV or CVC code.
- Available payment methods:
* Visa Electron
* MasterCard Electronic
3. Settlements of transactions with electronic payments and with a payment card are carried out in accordance with the Customer's choice via the Blue Media website - the entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
COST, METHODS AND DELIVERY TIME OF THE PRODUCT
1. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable. Product delivery costs (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store website in the information tab on delivery costs and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
2. The Seller provides the Customer with the following Product delivery methods:
a) all shipments abroad – please contact: email@example.com
3. When opening the product, the customer must be careful not to damage it, especially not
when using sharp tools.
4. When collecting the parcel delivered by the courier, the Customer is asked to check it
in the presence of the carrier for the completeness of the contents of the shipment, the condition of the outer packaging and the condition of the ordered goods, and immediate notification to the online store of defects, damage to the outer packaging or shortages in the order.
5. If the Customer receives a shipment with damaged packaging indicating interference by third parties, the Customer should refuse to accept such a shipment
6. Orders placed in the Store are processed during the Store's working hours (on business days, from Monday to Friday, during the hours (7-15) when the store is open.
7. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or credit card - the order processing time in the case of card payments is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account. Packages are shipped within 2 business days from the moment the transfer is credited to the Seller's account.
8. The Seller is not responsible for delays in delivering the Goods resulting from
for reasons not attributable to him.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in §6 point 8 of the Regulations. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a declaration of withdrawal from the contract along with the product and proof of purchase before its expiry. Statement
on withdrawal from the contract as well as the product and proof of purchase should be sent to the following address: AB Michał Tarczyński,
ul. Mickiewicza 28, 37-700 Przemyśl.
2. An exemplary model withdrawal form is included in Annex 2 to the Consumer Rights Act and is additionally available in this section of the Regulations *. The consumer may use the form template, but it is not obligatory.
* TEMPLATE FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT (ANNEX NUMBER 2 TO THE ACT ON CONSUMER RIGHTS)
Model withdrawal form
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
AFB Michał Tarczyński, ul. Mickiewicza 28, 37-700 Przemyśl, www.sevenshop.pl
- I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for the supply of the following items (*) contract for specific work consisting in the performance of the following items (*) / for the provision of the following service (*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
- Name and surname of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
3. The period for withdrawal from the contract begins: for the contract in the performance of which the Seller issues the Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership (e.g. Sales Agreement) - from taking the Product into possession by the Customer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier .
4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract shall be considered void.
5. Return of goods is possible in an unchanged condition, unless a change was necessary
within the limits of ordinary management. The returned product should be clean, unused,
with tags attached, securely packed in a cardboard box.
6. In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Customer, the amount paid shall be refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the original declaration of withdrawal from the contract by the online store.
7. The money will be returned to the account indicated by the Customer in the declaration of withdrawal from the contract. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the Customer with a payment card, the Seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the Customer's payment card.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the cost of delivery of the returned goods shall be borne by the customer.
1. The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer, if the Product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty), are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code (in Articles 556-576 of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (uniform test, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1025, as amended).
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects.
3. A physical defect of the Product consists in the non-compliance of the item sold with the contract, so if the Product does not have the properties that it should have due to the purpose of the contract, resulting from circumstances or destination, it does not have the properties that the Seller has provided to the Customer, it is not suitable for the purpose about which the Customer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller did not raise any objections to such a purpose, the Product was delivered to the Customer in an incomplete state.
4. The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to the Customer.
5. The customer is entitled to a 2-year warranty.
6. A complaint may be submitted by the Customer in writing to the following address: AFB Michał Tarczyński ul. Mickiewicza 28, 37-700 Przemyśl
7. To submit a complaint, a description of the reason for filing the complaint should be attached: information
and the circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect, demand for the method of bringing the Product to compliance with the Agreement and the information necessary to identify the order, and then return the goods together with the proof of purchase by shipment paid for by the Customer.
8. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint along with a description of the reasons for the complaint.
9. If the complaint is not accepted (when it will not be possible to repair, replace or refund the cash), the goods will be sent back to the customer together with an opinion about the unjustified complaint.
10. The liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract does not apply to:
a. caused during use: mechanical damage (bruises, abrasions, scratches, etc.), chemical damage, damage caused by extreme temperatures, dirt, discoloration, traces after soaking (sweating), damage resulting from careless and improper use of the product , non-compliance with proper use, including the user manual, normal wear and tear of the product, deliberate damage to the product.
b. remember about the susceptibility of natural leather products to all kinds of dirt, grease, being very difficult to remove or impossible. Do not use aggressive cleaning agents for cleaning, but only special agents intended for the maintenance of leather and materials.
Products (mainly in dark colors) may leave slight discoloration on clothes.
EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS, AS WELL AS RULES OF ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
1. Detailed information on the possibility for the Customer who is a consumer to use out-of-court complaint and redress methods and the rules of access to these procedures are available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at: https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php.
2. There is also a contact point at the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (telephone: 22 55 60 333, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or a written address: Pl. Powstańców Warszawy 1, 00-030 Warsaw.) the task is, inter alia, to provide assistance to consumers in matters relating to out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
3. The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court complaint and redress methods: application for dispute resolution to a permanent consumer arbitration court (more information at: http://www.spsk.wiih.org.pl/); application for an out-of-court dispute resolution to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection (more information on the website of the inspector competent for the place of business by the Seller); and the help of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided, inter alia, by e-mail at email@example.com and at the consumer helpline number 801 440 220 (the hotline is open on Working Days, from 8:00 to 18:00, connection fee according to the operator's tariff).
4. At the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr there is an online platform for resolving disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from
from the online sales contract or contract for the provision of services (more information on the website of the platform itself or at the website of the Office of Competition Protection
and Consumers: https://uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie_faq_platforma_odr.php).
and an online store. Cookies are used by the online store
to operate the website and during the purchasing process, e.g. to remember purchases made by customers. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are stored also after the end of using the website and are used to store information such as a password or login, which makes the use of the website faster and easier. Cookies used by the online store may be temporary or permanent. In any case, the Customer may block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options of the web browser. In case of problems, we advise you to use the browser's help file or contact the browser manufacturer.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data
(including, in particular, the name, surname, telephone number and full address for the purposes of the contract) by the Seller, who is also the administrator of personal data.
2. Personal data in the Seller's database are not transferred to entities not participating in the implementation of the sales contract.
3. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the customer has the right to access, correct and delete their personal data. The seller provides each customer the right to control data processing in accordance with art. 32 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible to complete the Customer's order
1. Agreements concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. Amendments to the Regulations: The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law; changes in payment and delivery methods and changes in the scope and forms of Electronic Services provided - to the extent,
in which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the law
on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded until December 24, 2014 with Customers who are consumers - the provisions of the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and
on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000 (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22, item 271, as amended) and the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code of July 27, 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded from December 25, 2014 with Customers who are consumers - the provisions of the Act on consumer rights of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended); and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.